[Reynolds-L] New Members

Laurence Leonard lwleonardsthall at aol.com
Sat May 11 14:10:45 EDT 2013

Likewise, it is good to see all of the positive work being done to bring the Reynolds folk together again and to have the resources to search. I descend from John Reynolds and Polly Burroughs. John was born in Marblehead, Ma. but lived and died in Greenfield, NH and is buried with his wife behind the local meeting house. He built a brick house in that town and I visited the house recently. His grandson, James Adams Reynolds of Tunbridge and Royalton Vt. was my gt.gt. grandfather.

a few years ago I read in the Reynolds bulletin something about James Adams Reynolds but now can not find the article.

Laurence Leonard, Laconia, NH