[Reynolds-L] GEDCOM Files

GardenDot gardendot at aol.com
Mon May 6 10:39:17 EDT 2013

Joe,
I see you are working to get this orginization on line.

When Gary Reynolds was working on the DNA Reynolds Project I mailed him by US mail my Reynolds pedigree charts as well as family sheets.  I do not do gedcom but should I remail the same charts to you?  The old RFA also has my book Descendants of Benjamin Reynolds and Richard Reynolds of SC by Day, Smith and Reynolds.
Dottie Smith
Dorothy Seabrook (Welch) Smith
Descendant of Benjamin Reynolds and dRichard Reynolds of SC