[Reynolds-L] Reynolds Family of Wilkes County, North Carolina

MarcyRose at aol.com MarcyRose at aol.com
Fri Apr 5 20:05:46 EDT 2013

Hi Margaret, I am sorry I do not know of DNA testing involving Reynolds
males from Wilkes County
area of North Carolina or of Elisha Reynolds, a Rev War vet.
I think my line is through James Reynolds and Deborah, Kingston, Rhode
Island in the late 1600s.
Marcella Reynolds Rose

In a message dated 4/5/2013 9:52:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,