[Papyrus-L] Is this list still active

Jan Herrmann jan.herrmann at cetacea.de
Thu Jan 13 09:03:10 EST 2022

Hi Taber,

I'm quite sure that you can find a DOS environment even for new Windows versions.

Have a look here: http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/index.html

I use the WPMacApp to emulate classic MacOS on my newer Macs. So I can run Papyrus for Macintosh quite easily.

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/mac-intel.html

The WordPerfect enthusiasts are quite good at keeping their software alive and we can participate.

Best Wishes
Jan

Jan Herrmann
jan.herrmann at cetacea.de