[Papyrus-L] Can anyone help a colleague?

John Fennick jeffie22 at Verizon.net
Tue Feb 23 09:42:52 EST 2016

There is workaroundfor Papyrus not running on Win. 7. Not great I guess
but I use it in deference to something else. One can download virtual XP
from Microsoft and run it simultaneously with 7. It looks like
pic-in-pic on a TV screen. Any subset of the features of XP may be
loaded along with the OS.

Give it a try?
Another possibility, though I have not tried it: Mendelay is a freebie
available on-line. The most similar to Papyrus I have seen butof course,
several different features. IUse it but keep my old Papyrus on XP.
Mendelay purports to import BIB files. That might work. I do use it to
import directly from the Web.

john