[Papyrus-L] help me

Becca Hager biblio.e.bynum at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:58:38 EST 2012

My program is the 6.0 version and it is acting weird. For a week i was able to enter in new data and it would act normal. last week it randomly shut off and then when i brought it back up i had to regenerate my files. It then entered into every new entry the same data each time i entered new data. In other words i would enter in an article and it would be in the correct place the next one i entered would be entered in the correct place and then also in all previously entered areas.

What can i do to get my program to work again?

Thank you
Rebecca Hager