[Papyrus-L] Papyrus 7.0.17 - problem inputting new references

Andrew Wilson andrew.wilson at arch.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 18 10:11:29 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have just tried an Index File
Regeneration as Thomas Gill suggests, but alas, it doesn't fix the problem.

John Fennick's suggestion is interesting, if dispiriting. I hope I don't
have to move to Windows 7, as I hate the interface, and don't have 20 Gb
of free disk space...

Dave Goldman, do you have a view?

And thanks too to the un-hatted Paul Deck for cheering me up .. :)

best wishes
Andrew

Email: andrew.wilson at arch.ox.ac.uk
Web page: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0057