[Papyrus-L] Accessing Printer

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Wed Mar 14 02:04:30 EDT 2012

> I have not been successful in getting Papyrus to access my HP Photosmart 2575. Does anyone know how to do it?

> Bill

Bill --

According to the User Manual for this printer, it supports the "HP PCL" printer language, which Papyrus can handle (to an extent). With some significant effort, you might be able to get everything configured to make that work.

But your best bet will be to have Papyrus send its output to your word processor, and then print from the word processor.

-- Dave

Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

Research Software Design The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
617 SW Hume Street
Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/