[Papyrus-L] Copying a file format

Thomas Gill thomas.gill at yale.edu
Tue Aug 16 01:37:07 EDT 2011

Thanks Dave. So easy/elegant.

Tom Gill

From: papyrus-l-bounces at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
[mailto:papyrus-l-bounces at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Goldman
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 9:06 PM
To: Papyrus Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Papyrus-L] Copying a file format

On Aug 15, 2011, at 5:31 PM, Thomas Gill wrote:

Hello remaining Papyrus users:

I am away for the summer and did not bring my Papyrus manuals with me.

Can someone please remind me how to copy a file format? I simply need to
modify one of the settings for an output format and save it as a unique
format, but when I modified the old format (which I want to maintain), I was
left with only the modified format (but not the original format).

Format

Input/Edit

Provide the name and description of your new format

Then Papyrus will ask: "Start by copying another format?". Answer Y and then
pick the old format.

-- Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)