[Papyrus-L] Just checking on our list

Jan Herrmann jan.herrmann at cetacea.de
Thu Feb 10 15:25:50 EST 2011

Dave,
good to hear from you and all the other Papyrus users.

I was hoping to present a running Papyrus on iPod touch (and iPhone or iPad) with the help of the nice and free app iDOS, but I had to quit my installation efforts, when I noticed that the import of my 30k references failed. Maybe I should try with a smaller reference package next time. Papyrus is running fine in this DOS environment and could be used as a reference tool when on the road. I wouldn't recommend entering new references on the smaller devices, because typing isn't the biggest fun.

Papyrus for Macintosh is running fine here in the SheepShaver emulator in Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Unfortunately this is an emulation in a box and not the very fine system integration which we had in classic mode. However I can recommend the ready to download SheepShaver installation package from the WordPerfect for Mac community.

Jan

--
Jan Herrmann
Cetacea.de :: MMBib.com