[Papyrus-L] Can't find format libraries

Ann Greer agreer at uwm.edu
Wed Dec 23 00:29:17 EST 2009

Greetings All,
I am trying to export from Papyrus to BibteX and into Sente for Mac. Two
questions.
1) Following the instructions for moving Papyrus files to BibteX format, I
got a result, a document, but which is not importable into Sente for Mac. It
does not have a BibTex file identifier (as with the bb files by which files
from PC transferred into Mac Classic). It is identified in the directory as
"simple text format".
MY last step was on the screen pictured on page R424 of the manual. I chose
BibteX format and indicated that wanted a plain text new document. A
document was created on the screen but I could not provide any instructions
for it (e.g. how to save it) and the automatic conversion to TeX notation
seems not to have occurred. Is there another step?
2) When the bibTeX file is created (if I can achieve it), what will have
happened to my Notecards? I hoped they would be accepted as linked
documents (Sente has a notecard function also). Is there no way to transfer
them except manually?
Many thanks for any help. Ann