[Papyrus-L] Papyrus on Windows 7

Loren Coen lcoen at sccf.org
Wed Nov 18 10:35:09 EST 2009

Mine with Vista Business only opens a tiny window and the mouse movements
are erratic.

Loren Coen

Dr. Loren D. Coen, Director

Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation Marine Laboratory

900A Tarpon Bay Rd., Sanibel, FL 33957

239-395-3115 direct #, 239-395-4616 fax

239-395-4617 general #, <mailto:lcoen at sccf.org> lcoen at sccf.org

<http://www.sccf.org/content/72/Marine-Laboratory.aspx>
http://www.sccf.org/content/72/Marine-Laboratory.aspx for SCCF Marine Lab

<http://recon.sccf.org/> http://recon.sccf.org see for the Foundation's
Real-Time Land-Ocean Observing System

<http://www.fgcu.edu/cwi/> http://www.fgcu.edu/cwi/ FGCU Coastal Watershed
Institute

http://spinner.cofc.edu/~marine/directory/individuals/ecology/coen.html see
for Graduate information at the College of Charleston

<http://www.oyster-restoration.org/> http://www.oyster-restoration.org/ see
site for info on the Oyster Restoration Working Group

<http://score.dnr.sc.gov/> http://score.dnr.sc.gov see for info on the
SCORE Community Oyster Restoration Program

In the US, ~63 lbs. of plastic/person annually ends up in our landfills. A
plastic bottle takes ~450 years to degrade completely in the marine
environment. Interestingly, it takes 52% less energy to package beverages
in plastic vs. glass or metal. However, in 2007, only 6.8% of all plastics
were recycled in the US. Stats by Jeremy Jacquot for Discover Mag.