[Papyrus-L] Help to install Papyrus on Windows XP professional

Alberto Lobo-Guerrero ageo at logemin.com
Thu Jul 24 08:32:57 EDT 2008

Bogota, July 24, 2008

Dear Sirs,

In case that any of you are familiar installing Papyrus on Windows XP Pro,
please help me.

I would like to install Papyrus on a computer that runs on Windows XP
Professional, 2002. Please let me know how to do that properly. I downloaded
the "latest" version of Papyrus from the internet.

I also tried to to install Papyrus on another computer and did it wrong.
The operating system of that computer is Windows XP Media Center Edition,
version 2002, Service Pack 2. The computer has an AMD Thurion 64 (X2)
1.61GHz processor and 1.93 GB RAM. Please let me know how to un-install
current Papyrus software and install it properly once again...

Thanks in advance for your kind help in this issue.

Sincerely yours,

Alberto Lobo-Guerrero S.
LOGEMIN S.A.

ageo at logemin.com