[Papyrus-L] Could Zotero an alternative to Papyrus?

Michael Logies logies at web.de
Sun Jul 20 04:09:51 EDT 2008

Has anybody tried to export from Zotero and import into Papyrus and vice versa? Which formats will work?

It`s some years back that I used Papyrus but I remember it`s flexible bibliographic styles and its robustness. Zotero is a great tool but missing these features. Its plug-ins for Word, Openoffice and Neooffice work, but are still beta software and may mess up the text. I tested the plug-in for Openoffice.

Is there any recommendation which of Openoffice`s file formats to use for cooperating with Papyrus?

Thanks

Michael

At 25.11.2007 14:59 Ane Ortega wrote:

> Dear all

> Some time ago I got in contact with the users of this list asking for

> advice on an alternative to Papyrus. I was particularly keen to find a

> software which allowed storing notecards the way Papyrus does. Among the

> many replies for which I warmly thank you, Duncan Branley suggested

> Zotero (www.zotero.org), still being developed at that time, but which

> is now available.

> I have looked into it and it looks very promising. I wondered if anybody

> is using it and can tell me how you are finding it and how the migration

> went?

> With thanks

> Ane

Michael Logies, Zahnarzt, Große Straße 28, D-49134 Wallenhorst,