[Papyrus-L] Could Zotero an alternative to Papyrus?

Ane Ortega aortegaetxe at euskalnet.net
Sun Nov 25 08:59:58 EST 2007

Dear all

Some time ago I got in contact with the users of this list asking for advice
on an alternative to Papyrus. I was particularly keen to find a software
which allowed storing notecards the way Papyrus does. Among the many replies
for which I warmly thank you, Duncan Branley suggested Zotero
(www.zotero.org), still being developed at that time, but which is now
available.

I have looked into it and it looks very promising. I wondered if anybody is
using it and can tell me how you are finding it and how the migration went?

With thanks

Ane