[Papyrus-L] Windows Vista

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Fri Nov 2 13:58:21 EDT 2007

>Has anyone managed to get Papyrus to install on Windows Vista? When

>seeking to edit the autoexec.bat & config.sys files the install

>program displays the error message: 'On script line 558 we had a

>problem: code is 0005 while creating a file'. If I proceed with the

>installation I am left with an empty folder: C: PAP.

From our instructions, <http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/ftp/winNT.txt>:

*** NOTE: When Papyrus asks you about making changes to your ***
*** AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS files, be sure to choose ***
*** "Bypass these changes". ***

--
Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

Research Software Design The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
617 SW Hume Street
Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/