[Papyrus-L] Newbie Question - Options to run Papyrus under Linux?

Trent & Anne Tschirgi mourka at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 16:34:28 EDT 2007

Hi all--

I'm new to the list, but have been using Papyrus off and on since about
1990.

I am currently moving out of Windows to a Linux-based system (Xandros
distribution).
There are two ways I can think of to run Papyrus in Linux:
1) Windows adapter software. I am able to run MS Office apps pretty
well under Linux by using CrossOver (by codeweavers).

2) Recompile the C source code under Linux. This would require some
code tweaking, but would then make the resulting Papyrus version a
native Linux application.

Has anyone successfully done either of these options?

Thanks for any info in advance,

--Trent Tschirgi