[Papyrus-L] Exporting from Papyrus to any dbase

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Wed Jul 11 16:17:58 EDT 2007

Diana Robertson wrote:

>I want to take our current Papyrus records (or bibliography) and

>export them from Papyrus and import them into our library catalogue

>program that will take any comma delimited format so basically you

>could say that I want to convert my Papyrus bibliography to

>Microsoft Access.

>Does anyone know if there are any instructions anywhere for that?

Here are some starting instructions:
<http://www.researchsoftwaredesign.com/ExchangeP7toCSV.html>.

--
Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

Research Software Design The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
617 SW Hume Street
Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.) fax 503-452-8920

Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/