[Papyrus-L] Migration from Papyrus

Haviland, David L David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Fri Apr 13 17:25:43 EDT 2007

Ane:

That is where you have me. Being in the biological sciences I didn't
find a need for the notecards and therein may lie why my transfer was
seamless. However, I could see their use in the library sciences or
law. I only need the biggies, AU,TI,Jou, Vol, etc and abstract, and
I'll add my on keywords as the MeSH headings are sometimes counter
intuitive to what I would search on. With that framework, importing
was easy in to RM. RM allows a file field which is where I put my link
to the directory on my hard drive for the associated PDF.

This probably doesn't help much.

David

=================================
David L. Haviland, Ph.D.