[Papyrus-L] Saga of a Papyrus data conversion

Jim Mallet j.mallet at ucl.ac.uk
Sun Oct 29 19:21:46 EST 2006

No, but there's a "Notes" field in the Reference Manager database, as well
as a "User Defined 1" thru "User Defined 5." So, yeah, the requirement is
probably covered.  But I am not sure you could easily output the
information on notecards you already have to another database (I never used
notecards).  So probably no substitute if you like the notecards.  But if
you don't need to do complicated numbered citations with a MS-Word add-in,
why change from Papyrus?
At 15:31 29/10/2006, you wrote:
>Re: Jim Mallet's post:
>Does Ref Manager also allow notecards as Papyrus does?
>  This has been my reason for not switching.  I love the notecards.
>Anne Leader

James Mallet
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/taxome/jim/