[Papyrus-L] HELP

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 16 20:29:32 EST 2006

Hello Paul.

So you tried Dave Goldman's suggestion (January 25th this year) about
backing up the .bib files and doing an index file regeneration?   Did that
help?   Presumably not.  Were there any error messages that came up during
that process?

Also, what version of Papyrus are you using?   Just over a year ago you
seemed to have a similar problem and quoted version 5, to which Dave
replied that it was very ancient.  Dave: could Paul's problem be due to an
upgrade that he may have done in Papyrus... has the structure of the .bib
files changed radically or at all?

Sorry, I know this isn't too directly helpful but others on the list may
have suggestions if we knew the "nature of the beast" so to speak.

Kind regards,
Denis