[Papyrus-L] Asking for help

Thomas Gill Thomas.Gill at ynhh.org
Mon Feb 6 21:15:38 EST 2006

Hello all:

A few weeks ago, I upgraded Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel to the XP
versions, but did not upgrade Word 2000 since I wanted to maintain
compatibility with Papyrus.

But now I am unable to open text files created by Papyrus.
Specifically, Word 2000 gives me a message that it can't find the file
data1std.msi.

Is this a Papyrus problem or a Word problem and how can a solve it?

Thanks,

Tom Gill

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.