[Papyrus-L] Re: Papyrus file fix

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Wed Jan 25 04:34:20 EST 2006

Paul Gerdes wrote:

>Is there anyone that can help me fix a papyrus bib file I have tried
>everything. I'll pay $$$.

Paul, I see that we corresponded a few times about this last year. My
last suggestion was to make back-up copy of your *.BIB files, and
then run Index File Regeneration. I can't find any further responses
after that suggestion.

Feel free to e-mail me directly, off the Papyrus-L list.

--
    Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

    Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
    617 SW Hume Street
    Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     fax 503-452-8920

    Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
      Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                  Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/