[Papyrus-L] Viewing messages in on-line archive

Derek B. Cornish 100341.2151 at compuserve.com
Tue Dec 13 01:56:02 EST 2005

[Edited version of an earlier post that didn't get posted]

I've just joined the list, and an using Outlook (in plain text) as my e-mail
program.

I have occasional trouble viewing some of the messages in the on-line
archive. This is mainly where the message is not word-wrapped at 80 columns;
or where the message has only been presented in the form of an html
attachment (i.e. not as plain text). In the latter case, the attachment has
been "scrubbed", and I am referred to another web-page, where the message is
in html mark-up form, which makes long messages very difficult to read.

How do other members handle these problems? Any advice would be most
welcome.

Derek Cornish