[Papyrus-L] Keywords

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Sat Jul 30 20:33:13 EDT 2005

Horace --

It's not necessarily reliable to pick and choose which of the .BB
backup files you need to move. A complete set is generated whenever
you perform a Create Backup File operation, and you really should
move every single .BB file to the other machine before performing a
Restore from Backup Files.

It would probably be simpler to just copy all 7 or 8 of your .BIB
files back and forth between machines. Unless they're too big to fit
on whatever media you have available to you for the move.

-- Dave

--
    Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

    Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
    617 SW Hume Street
    Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     fax 503-452-8920

    Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
      Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                  Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/