[Papyrus-L] Keywords

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Sat Jul 30 16:39:59 EDT 2005

Horace Scobie wrote:

>There's one detail though: in switching between PC and laptop - and
>occasionally between hard disks - I've been losing keywords, and
>useful ones too!

What technique do you use to move your Papyrus database from one
machine to the other? Sounds like you might be missing a file or two
each time.

--
    Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

    Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
    617 SW Hume Street
    Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     fax 503-452-8920

    Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
      Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                  Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/