[Papyrus-L] Windows XP: Jiggling cursor

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Fri Jul 29 02:21:15 EDT 2005

Paul Deck wrote:

>I recently upgraded my Windows XP operating system to Service Pack
>2.  Since the upgrade, when papyrus opens "full screen" it only uses
>*half* of the screen (the top half).  I can use Papyrus this way,
>but I would prefer it to be actually full screen.  Any suggestions?

  (1) Launch PAPYRUS.
  (2) Switch from full-screen to window mode, via Alt-Enter.
  (3) From the control menu (upper left corner of window, or Alt-Space),
      choose Properties.
  (4) In the Layout tab, set "Screen Buffer Size" Height to 25.
  (5) Click OK.
  (6) Choose "Save properties for future windows with same title", and click
      OK.
  (7) Quit PAPYRUS.
  (8) Future launches should correctly fill the screen.

OR: update to PAPYRUS 7.0.17 (available from our website)

--
    Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

    Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
    617 SW Hume Street
    Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     fax 503-452-8920

    Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
      Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                  Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/