[Papyrus-L] Reinstall Papyrus

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Thu Jun 9 13:39:14 EDT 2005

Ann Lennarson Greer wrote:

>Papyrus has ceased to work on my Windows 98 system. The screen comes
>up says it is loading OVR and is frozen. If I uninstall and
>re-install--will my citations will be preserved? Any special steps?

First, make a back-up copy of your Papyrus database. This would be
the 7 or 8 files with the extension ".BIB".

(Reinstalling Papyrus should not disrupt data files, but it never
hurts to take precautions!)

Then go ahead and reinstall Papyrus. You might as well use the last
version of Papyrus, Version 7.0.17, available from our website.

--
    Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

    Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
    617 SW Hume Street
    Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     fax 503-452-8920

    Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
      Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                  Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/