[Papyrus-L] Comma Separated Values - Nulls not consistent

Aaron Langille aaron at cs.laurentian.ca
Fri Aug 27 08:49:44 EDT 2004

Greetings all.

We are trying to export about 7000 records using the format COMMA.
Everything seems to work well except that some of the fields that have
no data do not show up in the output.  Some show up as "" and others are
not present at all.  This creates a problem when we go to import the
data as our column count is either wrong or the columns don't line up
properly.

Has anyone had experience with this problem?  Better yet does anyone
know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Aaron