[Papyrus-L] Help

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 20 18:33:10 EDT 2004

Hello, Denise.

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Denise Johnson wrote:

> How do I print a copy of the references that I just entered that has the
> reference # and the references on it with also these lines showing:
> SUBJ. TWO:
> SUB. ONE:
> RGW NO.: (This won't be on everyone's just mine. But the first two
> should.
> I need to print the reference #, the entire reference, and the lines for
> the boss to write in his subject # for me to put in next.

It seems to me that, since this will be an on-going requirement, you would
be best served by creating a dedicated export format which will give you a
tailored output, in the same way that you can get reference citations in
any form to match publishers' needs.   I don't have Papyrus on this PC and
it's been a while since I needed to create a brand new format but I'm sure
that it won't be too long before someone else comes on line with a
completion to this, or a better scheme!

In the meantime and if this concept of a dediated output format appeals,
you might want to have a look at the documentation relating to the
creation of these formats.   Then all you need to do is select this new
format and list your references - either the full lot or just those in the
range you enterred

Hope this helps,
Denis