[Papyrus-L] Possible to link .pdf files to Papyrus 7.0.17

Prof Donald M Hadley gota27 at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 03:02:04 EST 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I have Papyrus working in a stable mode on W2K and ME systems with over 47K
references - I am very reluctant to change. My students use it widely and
successfully.

Does anyone out there know how to link the a whole journal to a reference
e.g. can you link a .pdf file to a reference so it can be entered while in
Papyrus and allow you to open the .pdf automatically so the article can be
read; then go back to papyrus? It would be great for this to work like an
attachment on an email.

Could this work through putting the pathway into the comments or one of the
A, B, or C fileds.

Any ideas?

Thanks Dave for a great system its such a pity the development is not
continuing!

Donald.

Prof Donald M Hadley
Neuroradiology Department