[Papyrus-L] Re: Papyrus->Endnote Papyrus-L digest, Vol 1 #116 - 1 msg

David McCandlish DMcCandlish at cesar.umd.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:22:51 EDT 2003

I have experimented with this a little bit.  But have not had time to
fully create output fomats for Papyrus or a matching import filter for
Endnote.  The packaged formats and filters were close but did not
transfer everything that I wanted into the fields that I wanted.  I
began to make variations of the REMAN format in Papyrus and then make a
matching import filter in Endnote.  I did not quite finish tweaking alll
to of the feilds but made a resonable enough start to know that I would
be able to do it if the office decided to make a switch.

David McCandlish
CESAR Library
Center for Substance Abuse Research
4321 Hartwick Rd., #501