[Papyrus-L] Slowing system and jiggling mouse

Aasheesh Pittie aasheesh at vsnl.in
Mon Aug 25 23:52:50 EDT 2003

Friends,

Thanks to all those who responded to my queries! I've found a roundabout way to deal with the slowing down of the system. After a search, if Papyrus is running in a window with lots of references, the system slows down when juggling with other applications. But if any one reference is selected either in the view or the edit mode, then juggling does not slow down the system!

The dancing mouse is dealt with, as suggested, by running Papyrus in the full window. But the graphics are not sharp, as in a window.

Best wishes and regards!

Aasheesh Pittie
8-2-545 Road No 7, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India.
PHONES: Work: 91-40-23352269 / Res: 91-40-23350683 / Fax: 91-40-23356064.
E-MAIL: aasheesh at vsnl.in