[Papyrus-L] EndNote

Jan Herrmann jan.herrmann at cetacea.de
Thu Aug 14 15:03:13 EDT 2003

Hello Roberto,

I transferred an Endnote bibliography to Papyrus for Macintosh a long
time ago. So far I remember common errors have been caused by blank
lines in the abstract field of the Endnote references. But apart from
that I can't remember any problems. But I remember that I have
improved the Import format by try and error a little bit.

Maybe the best way to solve your trouble would be if you could
explain in more detail what the problems are when you export from
Endnote to Papyrus.

Jan
--
--> jan.herrmann -at - cetacea.de