[Papyrus-L] Word 2002

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 29 11:18:36 EDT 2003

Apologies for top-posting but when Office 2002 was installed was there no
option to add filters for producing Word97/whatever "doc" format output?
I know that in the customised installation process for Office97PRO, the
installer gets asked about what filters (import, export) to use and it
includes a raft of things dating back to very early versions of Word, etc.

Just a late-night thought from Oz,
Denis