[Papyrus-L] Word 2002

Thomas Gill Thomas.Gill at ynhh.org
Tue Jul 29 10:59:55 EDT 2003

Hi Dave:

My desktop computer was recently replaced and now I have a version of
Word 2002 in an NT environment.  I am using a macro to paste Payrus
references into my Word 2002 documents, but when I try to run the
document through text extract to generate my references, the formatting
of the document gets messed up.

On the Papyrus web site, I see that Word 2000 is supported, but do not
see anything about Word 2002.  Word 2002 will not allow me to save the
file as a Word 2000 file (that would be too easy, I guess).  The only
option appears to be Word97-2002 & 6.0/95 - RTF.doc, which is not
recognized by Papyrus.

Can you please provide me with some advice?

Thanks,

Tom Gill

Thomas M. Gill, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine
20 York Street, TMP 17B
New Haven, CT 06504
Phone: (203) 688-3344   Fax: (203) 688-4209
Email: gill at ynhh.org

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.