[Papyrus-L] Papyrus, Windows XP and Office XP. A guess

Roberto Tuda Rivas hbpe5 at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 14:25:30 EDT 2003

I never let Papyrus create a .new file. Why don't you try and create a .doc
file from Papyrus, when Papyrus gives you that option? Then you only wait
for Word to change from Work to Word and save the file in Word format.
I am not sure that this is the solution to your problem, but it could work.
Roberto Tuda

--On Wednesday, June 11, 2003 3:08 PM +0100 Raymond Dalgleish