[Papyrus-L] Papyrus under Linux

Hugh Gunz hugh.gunz at utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 5 11:50:30 EDT 2003

Sorry -- I haven't had any experience with any of them -- I'm still stuck
in the Windows mud. The DOS emulator idea was a suggestion from a
colleague, who hadn't tried them, either :) He simply listed a bunch of
them that came with his particular Linux installation. If you've got the
same flavour of Linux you'll have them, too, I guess; if not, the list
won't exactly help you. Wish I could be more use.

Cheers
Hugh Gunz