[Papyrus-L] XP + XP + Papyrus

YColeman nutncons at netlink.com.au
Tue Jan 21 03:07:49 EST 2003

I already know of several people who have changed back from XP to a previous system because of the problems they were having!

Finally the problem is resolved (Ithink). Papyrus does run on the XP OS and Office 2000. I was able to open Papyrus in XP + XP and then it crashed - I think some of the problem relates to the size of the file (7.6 MB) and that it is a big table.

The partition is also now working effectively and XP no longer "updates" the files.

This experience will take me years to recover from!!

Yvonne Coleman
Founding Principal
Nutrition Consultants Australia
PO Box 16