[Papyrus-L] Problems with Citations using XP

David Birch davidjbirch at btopenworld.com
Mon Nov 4 19:16:57 EST 2002

I just use it as instructed, but your question does make me think.  I am
recognised by my computer as an 'administrator'.  I have no problems with
papref.  When someone else logged on, they couldn't use papref until it was
installed on their login.  Also, if it was already open on someone else's
login, it was unusable.  Perhaps you have to check that you have only one
open papref programme on your computer, and that it is properly installed
for you to use.  I still don't understand XP's policy of sharing programmes
between different users
David