[Papyrus-L] Problems with Citations using XP

John Rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Nov 4 10:17:23 EST 2002

Dear Raisa,
    I tried that approach in XP and it doesn't work.  I think Tom Gill is
saying he tried the same.  You can get Papyrus to write to the diskfile,
but you can't access it but "about" one time.  If you try access the
diskfile a second time, the wordprocessor (I tried this in Word and
WordPerfect) seems to go into an infinite wait mode, and as I recall it
slows down the entire machine.  I tried all the different environment
emulator states that XP claims to let you use - they do give different
performances but none of them solved this problem.

	-John

John R. Rodgers, Ph.D
Assistant Professor,
Department of Immunology