[Papyrus-L] Half Screen on Windows 2000

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Mon Sep 9 12:24:18 EDT 2002

Tina Tincher wrote:
>When I launch Papyrus the program only displays on half the screen in
>both Windows mode and Full Screen mode. (I used ALT-ENTER to toggle
>between the modes)

Here is something relevant from the end of our current Windows NT/2000/XP
installation instructions from
<http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/DOS.html>:

When you launch PAPYRUS, you might discover that rather than filling the
whole screen, PAPYRUS uses only the top half of your screen. If this
happens to you there are two solutions:

(1) Update your copy of PAPYRUS to Version 7.0.16c or later.

  OR

(2) Carry out these steps:

 (a) Launch PAPYRUS.
 (b) Switch to windowed mode by pressing Alt-Enter.
 (c) Select the Control menu by clicking the icon in the upper left
     corner of the window, or by pressing Alt-Space, and then choose
     "Properties".
 (d) Select the "Layout" tab.
 (e) Set the "Screen Buffer Size" Height to 25.
 (f) Click the OK button.
 (g) Choose "Save properties for future windows with same title", and
     click OK.
 (h) Quit PAPYRUS.
 (i) Future launches should correctly fill the screen.

-- Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

   Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
   617 SW Hume Street
   Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     503-796-1368, fax 503-452-8920

   Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
     Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                 Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/