[Papyrus-L] papyrus works ok in Windows ME

Arthur B. Kahn arthurkahn at comcast.net
Wed Apr 17 09:22:37 EDT 2002

I not gotten it to run at all in XP.

I would like to convert to EndNote.
Fortunately I cann afford to abandon my notes.
However, I would like to preserve keywords, although in a pinch I could abandon them.

I assume that I will output a file in APA style, which I will then import into EndNOte.  If I cannot transfer keywords, I will re-enmer them manually.   I have only 500 documents, and the keywords need to be cleaned up anyway.

Suggestions?