[Papyrus-L] re-installation problem

PSzobar at aol.com PSzobar at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 07:23:54 EDT 2002

Hello all,
I recently had to replace my hard drive after my old one died a sudden death,
so I'm now in the process of reinstalling all my programs.

During the Papyrus installation (off my Version 7.0.13 disk), the installer
asks a series of Y/N questions (ie, "Will you ever use Papyrus under
windows?" "Will you ever use Papyrus to generate automated bibliographies?")
When I hit the "Y" key, though, nothing happens and the installation doesn't
continue until I give up and hit "N". (I use Win98 SE, in case that makes a
difference.)

I'd be interested to find out if anyone encountered this problem before, and
how to get around it.

thanks in advance
Patricia Szobar
PSzobar at aol.com