[Papyrus-L] endnote troubles (Out of Office)

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Sat Apr 13 11:13:35 EDT 2002

Lyle,

First, don't shout.

Second, the autoresponder is on because the person is not around to shut
it off.

Third, try setting up a filter to delete any e-mail from that person for
awhile until all is corrected.  That's what I did.

Later,

Dave

 David M. Lawrence                  | Home:  (804) 559-9786
 9272-G Hanover Crossing Drive      | Fax:   (804) 559-9787
 Mechanicsville, VA  23116          | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
 USA                                | http:  http://fuzzo.com
<http://fuzzo.com/>

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
 4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan