[Papyrus-L] problem with Papyrus

Joseph Cain cain at quartz.gly.fsu.edu
Thu Feb 21 22:31:12 EST 2002

Hmm, we have Papyrus on an old (200 mhz) tabletop running windows 2000 with
no problem. I also have here at home one running windows ME that has a much
faster CPU, On neither of them is the list to screen slow, nor is there any
problem in doing a list to a file. Could there be some problem with your
new system?

I purchased a (expensive) copy of Endnote, but it will not do the output in
latex, so am sticking with papyrus for the time being. I'll bet you get a
bunch of email!