[Papyrus-L] WordPerfect Macro

Peter Hains phains at proteome.org.au
Mon Feb 11 16:01:12 EST 2002

Dear Lorin,

you don't need to use a macro for this, just grab the Utility that has been
designed for just this purpose from the Papyrus web site
(http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/Users7.html). With this utility you
cite to a file and then just paste into WP, it can't get any easier. I use
WP9 and I am using this utility without any problems (not that I should
expect any).

Regards,

Peter.

At 13:29 11/02/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a macro for WordPerfect 8 to insert reference numbers
>that have been stored in a disk file using "Cite" in Papyrus.  The one I'm
>using now requires an extra step to confirm file insertion into the document.

I'm afraid I don't have a clever saying to put here.

Peter Hains (PhD)                               		Ph. +61 2 9850 6216
Australian Proteome Analysis Facility   	Fax. +61 2 9850 6200
Level 4 Building F7B                    			E-mail. phains at proteome.org.au
Macquarie University, Sydney 2109		Web. www.proteome.org.au

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and
notify the
sender.  Views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, and
are not necessarily the views of the Australian Proteome Analysis Facility.