[Papyrus-L] Problems with downloading from PubMed site

Blackall, Pat Pat.Blackall at dpi.qld.gov.au
Thu Jan 10 21:51:07 EST 2002

Folks

Not sure who is left out there BUT I am still using Papyrus!!

Since returning to work in the 2002, I have tried several downloads from the
PubMed site.  Consistently, I am finding that all references come into
Papyrus with all authors stripped off and replaced as Anon.

Has any-one else had this problem?

Has there been some change in the PubMed MEDLINE format?

Is there an update available for handle this?

Best wishes to all

Pat

Pat Blackall

Pat Blackall
Animal Research Institute
Postal Address - Locked Mail Bag No 4, Moorooka QLD 4105
Street Address - 665 Fairfield Road, Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
Australia
Phone 	+61 7 3362 9498
Fax 	+61 7 3362 9429
AS FROM 1st DECEMBER 2001
New E-mail pat.blackall at dpi.qld.gov.au

(Secretary - Queensland Branch, Australian Society for Microbiology, Inc.)

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.