[Papyrus-L] converting papyrus formatting codes to biblioscape

Mike Jobling michael.jobling at uchsc.edu
Tue Nov 27 15:15:40 EST 2001

Does anyone have any experience in using biblioscape or any other win
based software that allows formatting of the text in the title - as far
as I can see most of the alternatives don't even support papyrus's basic
formatting codes e.g.{i............} for italics etc. within the title
of the record itself. Or am I wrong here?
If I'm going to switch I would like to be able to keep all the
formatting I've put in over the years and not have to start from
scratch, or worse edit my bibliographies every time referrring back to
the original paper to get the title formatted corectly. I know years ago
when I looked ar refman it does format with the title in each record
(and not just the particular output format).
thanks

Mike
--
  Dr. M.G. Jobling
  University of Colorado Health Sciences Center

  tel 303-315-7727 fax 303-315-6785