Betreft: Re: [Papyrus-L] Future Papyrus

Shingo Tsuji stsuji1 at osk2.3web.ne.jp
Mon Oct 15 11:56:23 EDT 2001

I agree with Jan Broer completely.
The fact is, Papyrus has been so powerful in preparing manuscripts that most
of us have not yet moved to the other softwares. Although I have appreciated
Dave's policy in pricing Papyrus, I will be glad to pay a reasonable amount
for the new version.

Shingo Tsuji, MD, PhD,
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Internal Med & Therapeutics